Choose your Ski pass
In addition to basic ski passes, the Winter Park Martinky resort also offers a wide range of discounts, including special ski passes for families with children. Furthermore, a children's ski lift for children under 12 is completely free. In short, you can ski very well with us while not spending much money.
All the ski passes are non-transferable, valid for one person only.
- children up to 6 years - children up to the day of reaching the age of 6 only on condition that they use the services accompanied by an adult over the age of 18. (child´s health insurance card must be submitted)
- children´s lift - children up to 12 years only
- the sale conditions are identical surnames or identical permanent residence of the family, presentation of the parents´ ID card and children´s health insurance cards, children must meet the condition of a child discount
- children must meet the condition of the date of birth between 1.1.2008 - 31.12.2013
- tickets cannot be issued if the documents are not submitted
- no further discounts are provided for these tickets
- Childrens - discount applicable for children born between 1.1.2008 and 31.12.2013 only. They are required to provide the health insurance card when purchasing a ticket.
- Junior - discount applicable for persons born between 1.1.2002 and 31.12.2007 and holders of EURO 26, ISIC, ITIC cards and disabled. They are required to provide an ID card when purchasing.
- Senior - discount applicable for persons born before 31.12.1959. They are required to provide an ID card when purchasing.
- Region - valid for a 1-day adult ticket, while ID card including permanent residence in the city of Martin is submitted and a discounted 1-day children's ticket while health insurance card is submitted.
- Provided regional discount is 10% from Monday to Friday. The discount is not provided during the TOP season.
- Unless otherwise stated in this price list, discounts cannot be combined and do not apply to family and season tickets. Discounted prices are rounded up to € 0.50.
In case of non-compliance with the rules stated in this price list, the operator will withdraw or invalidate the ticket.
The operator reserves the right to make changes.
All tickets are non-transferable.
By the first turnstile crossing the first photo of the customer is taken and the ski pass becomes non-transferable. At the same time, by the first passage through the turnstile, the customer agrees to the processing of personal data. Each customer is monitored by the system. If the use of the ski pass by another person is found out, the ski pass will be permanently BLOCKED, with no right to compensation.